January 1, 2017
As I was thinking about starting a blog, I realized my blog needed a theme. Trust me, you WANT me to have a theme. You don’t want some of the random thoughts that just come out of my head.
My boss has referred to me as “process thinker.” And since the boss is always right, I thought about how that would fit into my blog. Late last night, I realized that processes are good, but they should lead to progress. As Christians we are always growing and progressing. Moving forward, not backward.
This morning, as I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed, this article came up:
I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Some things you’ll find:
- I probably won’t blog every day. I may not even blog every week.
- I have some super smart friends. You should check out their blogs (look over to the right if you’re on a computer or scroll down if you’re on a mobile device). If I don’t have anything original to say, I’ll share their stuff.
- I’ll probably quote my boss (a lot). He pays me.
- I’ll probably quote my Pastors (a lot). They don’t pay me, but they are awesome.
- I’m sarcastic. Sarcasm is our family’s love language. If you read something and think, ‘she can’t be serious,’ then you’re probably right.