Who is working this week?
I’m doing a lot of planning and groundwork so that I can hit the ground running in 2018!
This is a good week to review all of your communications assets – from the outward facing web site and social media accounts to your office productivity assets.
This week I know of one church that saved almost $90/month by moving to GSuite for non-profits.
If you’re using a Church Management Software, this is a good week to run some audit reports.
- See if you need to merge any data profiles or make anyone inactive.
- Check all of your profile fields for missing information.
- If you’re using “membership type” information, see if any of those need updated.
- Reach out to people you haven’t seen in awhile.
Enter all of the connect card information from your Christmas services. If your connect cards have any ‘response’ areas (check boxes; ‘write-in’ information), follow up with people this week. This time of year, people may be looking to (re)connect with church.
It’s also a good time to set some goals for the coming year. This year, I’ll be more focused on questions like:
- Is this sustainable?
- Is it necessary?
- Can it be duplicated as we invest in new leaders and church plants?
- Does it help people find and follow Jesus?
I am excited about what God has done in 2017.
I am even more excited about what I believe God is going to do in 2018!